Thursday, July 16, 2009

Awards and other fun stuff

So first item of business is my apology to all my watchers. I haven't kept up with my posting. i went camping and then things happened and other excuses.:/ I'm lame.
Second item of business is that i got tagged the Honest Scrap award from Sharon McPherson on her blog http://bookishblonde.blogspot.com/. Thank you very much! I pass this on to ten other blogs and then tell ten HONEST things about myself that my readers don't know, which is a lot since I'm new at this game. The ten lucky blogs are











Okay. i had to meet a few new people to get all of the blogs but i did it! Now lets see if i can come up with ten things about me.

1- Math is my worse subject, the numbers just don't click for me, it's most embarrassing when you mess up when giving the change to the customer.

2- I love history. The whole story and every thing is amazing. my favorite to learn about right now is probably 50s and 60s.

3- My favorite author is Ayn Rand. her books are so powerful and inspiring especially the fountainhead.

4- I have two fat cats and they're my babies. The problems they've caused oh!

5- I'm a perfectionist. it wreaks havoc on my erasers.

6-My eraser is one of my best friends even if i do "misplace" it often. like now for instance.

7- I love nature, every thing is just so beautiful.

8- I like to learn about things that pertain to health. i find the human body fascinating.

9- I use to be an anime/ manga fanatic for the longest time, it's how i started drawing. i still watch it from time to time.

10-I don't like twilight. Bella is a moron.

Next item of business is what work I've done and that's not much. really, not much. Today i did manage to do a picture for a girl i know of her and her boy friend. it kinda looks like them, *shrugs* practice makes perfect.

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    What a cute list! It's weird how most artists/ creative people are perfectionists - must go with the territory, I guess.

    That's interesting, that you said you didn't like 'Twighlight'. I have never read it/seen it - its not my cup of tea. But now ... I am going to have to read it to see for myself if it is good or bad!

    I like your drawing and I bet the girl in it will treasure that portrait for the rest of her life.

    Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! and twilight is definately something you have to read to know whether you like it or not. it's extremely popular here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks so much for the award it was very sweet of you. I love your artwork. It's great!

    I'm a perfectionist too and it drives me CRAZY!!!

    Thanks again for the award. You rock!

    ReplyDelete